6.03.2009

Event Tonight

For those of you living in and around DC, there is a great opportunity to possibly see some history be made later this evening. At 7:05pm this evening, The Washington Nationals play the San Francisco Giants and Randy Johnson takes the mound trying to become only the 24th pitcher in MLB history to win at least 300 games. This type of stuff does not happen very often and I think it will be a memorable occasion if he does pull of the win.

So, if you are a baseball fan in general, or just would like to attend a baseball game on a fine evening, you should make it out to the ballpark. I am sure plenty of tickets are still available and you can get them on the cheap. I know I'd be there if I had the chance.

Side note: You will also get to see one of the faces of the future for the Nationals on the mound, Jordan Zimmermann. All in all, it promises to be a good game and a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment