6.02.2009

Missing D.C.

One of the things that I miss most about moving away from the DC Metropolitan area is I no longer get the Washington Post on a daily basis. It is a very good paper and I appreciate that, but I think the main thing I like about it is that I grew up on the format and I got used to it, so I don't love reading other newspapers. There are many different aspects of the paper that I enjoy, from the Post Magazine on Sunday (Gene's Articles), to the format of the Sports page and their coverage of Orioles baseball. I also wish I could do the paper version of the Crossword puzzle. I've started doing it online. You can too if you'd like. It's not the same as doing it in the newspaper though.

Click the link below for a printable version of today's crossword.

Crossword Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment