4.29.2009

AD is so much better than your show

I know we post videos, but here are some of the best quotes...


Lindsay: How do you think I feel? Bob Loblaw’s a handsome, professional man and I’m only used to... well, none of those things.

Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over— an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
_____________________________________

Tobias: Well, yes, but I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so now I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Michael: There are just so many poorly chosen words in that sentence.
______________________________________

Michael: So, this is the magic trick, huh?

G.O.B.: “Illusion,” Michael. A “trick” is something a whore does for money...
_______________________________________

G.O.B.: Steve Holt’s not my son.

George Michael: Steve Holt? What, the moron jock?

G.O.B.: That’s my son, you pothead.
________________________________________

Lucille: What’s a Forget-Me-Now?

G.O.B.: They’re pills that create a sort of temporary forgettingness. So if somebody finds out how you do a trick, you just give ’em one of these, and they forget the whole thing. It’s a mainstay of the magician’s toolkit, like how clowns always have a rag soaked in ether.

Tobias: G.O.B., this is Flunitrazepam. It’s a roofie.

Lucille: Those are illegal.

G.O.B.: Shut up, Mom. Don’t make me give you another one of these.
__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment