1.30.2009

I like laugh much long time

I like Asian people. Hell, I co-existed with one for 10 months or so during my senior year of college. I find them to be tall, goofy, prone to peeing in their rooms, but always decent fodder for shtick. Perhaps the former roommate/Asian in question is the exception to the rule in regard to height, but certainly not in matters of sexual performance or being the butt of ongoing jokes.


Never is this more apparent than on Engrish.com, which posts some of the best, bastardized, most outlandish American signs found across the globe. The majority of these are found in Japan where, apparently, literal translation is for the birds.


With that, here are several that I find to be particularly ridiculous and/or hilarious.


Full credit to AP & JS

No comments:

Post a Comment