2.03.2009

It's Vitamin Q, relaxes your throat.

If I had a choice between saving B Harris from drowning and watching Outside Providence, I would pick the latter.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie.
________________

Dean Mort: Mr. Dunphy, do you have a friend called "Drugs"?
Timothy Dunphy: Drugs Delaney?
Mr. Funderberk: How many individuals named drugs could you possibly associate with?

________________

Drugs Delaney: Today you should've seen me and Mousy today at school today. I got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy, ate some THC on the bus. We were fucked. This teacher Mr. Rivera goes, "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally fucked, maaaaan!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend."
________________

Tommy the Wire: You wouldn't know a classy broad if she took a dump on your head.
________________

Dean Mort: Oh yes, there's a postscript you might be interested in - Mousy says he stinkfingered Bunny Cote.

No comments:

Post a Comment