2.16.2009

Schadenfreude

This is a great word. It can be defined as finding satisfaction or pleasure in someone else's misfortune.

You can practice schadenfreude by reading these posts from the website www.fmylife.com. Enjoy.
________________________________________
1. Today, I texted my boyfriend saying hi. His response, "I got your best friend pregnant".

2. Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric toothbrush in her hand.

3. Today, my boyfriend of 2 years sent me a text messages saying, "Don't worry I'm gonna break up with her soon. Love you."

4. Today, I got a text message. It said, "I'm so drunk. What you up to, girl?" It was my dad.

5. Today, my phone rang for the first time in four days. It was my mom. She dialed the wrong number.

No comments:

Post a Comment