2.20.2009

Lay Off Me, I'm Starving

BREAKING NEWS: This country is filled with fat slobs. And what do fat slobs like to do? If you guessed exercise, you are dense. Eat, that's what. And not just regular, run-of-the-mill meals like the majority of humans consume. Some of the concoctions are heinous enough to make me want to give up blowing my nose in the shower (scoff, that will never happen).

Thankfully, there is a site devoted solely to the aforementioned foodstuffs. I present to you, This Is Why You're Fat.

Some of my favorites:

Hmm, smells like some of Grandma's famous hot dog pie!












This one is just grotesque. An effing junk food pizza (large meat pizza covered in potato skins, mozzarella sticks, mini tacos, jalapeno poppers, and onion rings). Pardon me whilst I jam the nearest pen into my eyes.















And finally, the coup de grace - bacon-wrapped meatloaf with a layer of mac and cheese. You actually gain about 13 lbs by just looking at this picture.















I suggest perusing the site to find some great recipes to cook for your special girl, boy, or chimp Travis.

1 comment:

  1. I mean, it is sad to say, but I would probably at least try all three of these.

    ReplyDelete