3.16.2009

Spring Collection, Part 2

On more than one occasion B Harris and other women have told me that despite the terrible body odor, European men are not only the best dressers around, they are also the best lays. Intrigued by this baffling news, I took note for future reference. Now that spring is approaching, I thought it generous to share this information with you, so you can get a head start on the rest of your friends. From very limited, yet highly scientific observation, I've come to the conclusion that the best way to give off a European Aura and consequently get laid by at least seven women (and if you're into it, more than a few poofs) is to wear Capri Pants. I think it is a given that no straight man would elect to wear such a garment without cause, but we all make sacrifices to bag those classy broads. I am currently searching for a pair of denim ones, with cargo pockets.


I don't know about you, but I am sure B Harris has bent/would bend over backwards for any one of the studs pictured below...












(The ankle bracelet just screams "Stud")






Side note - I will give $100 US to the person who hems B Harris' favorite pair of pants to the prescribed Capris length.

No comments:

Post a Comment